Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Review: Manfrotto Veloce V Backpack Black

I recently purchased a Manfrotto Veloce V Backpack Black for my photography gear. I have to say the pack is built with great quality like all of Manfrotto's equipment. The pack has a fair amount of  storage for gear and accessories (lots of little pockets). It also has a quick access pocket on the right hand side. There is a slot for a 17" Macbook or any other 15" laptop. Although I have noticed a laptop will not fit into this pack with a battery grip on my camera. This bag also comes with straps to strap a tripod to the front of the pack. The list of gear I have in the  Manfrotto Veloce V Backpack is as follows,

Canon 7D with Battery Grip
Canon 70-200mm f4
Canon 28-135mm
Canon 50mm 1.8
Battery charger
2 Youngnuo 565EX Flashes
4 Youngnuo  RF-603
All cables necessary for tethering to a laptop and TV

All in all I really like this camera bag for its comfort, portability, and its' discrepancy.









No comments:

Post a Comment